The European artificial intelligence (AI) community, Bucharest.AI, launches the second edition of BeAI, the pre-accelerator program fully dedicated to AI. The call for deep tech startups in Europe is open through October 6th. Early-stage AI startups and teams are invited to apply at bucharest.ai.
“Over 70 startups in 9 countries applied to the first edition of the BeAI pre-accelerator, which unfolded from October 1st-December 8th, 2020. 9 startups have successfully completed the program. We’re happy to see part of them transitioning towards more mature businesses and ready-for-market AI-infused products,” says Alexandra Petrus, Bucharest AI Co-Founder. “We’re launching today the second edition of the BeAI pre-accelerator program. Our aim is to help Europe grow into one of the key global AI hubs, while tapping into its AI expertise and rising potential of startups. Through our AI pre-accelerator, we’re also bridging international AI knowledge and resources to benefit both startups and general awareness.”
Selected startups are to be officially announced on October 8th, paving the way for the BeAI 2021 edition to unfold from October 11th to December 8th. The program will take place entirely online and will peak with a Demo & Pitch session scheduled for the last day of the pre-accelerator. The 10 AI startups will benefit from an 8-week extensive program to be facilitated by over 30 top-line multi-disciplinary experts across 10 AI segments. The second edition of BeAI comes with several additional perks, such as:
- direct access to present at DevFest 2021 for up to 6 finalist AI startups,
- 2 seats into the AI Accelerator and 2 seats into the 1M Investment Readiness 2022 cohort powered by Techcelerator,
- fundraising learnings with rising European crowd investing platform, partner Seedblink,
- deck review sessions with Launch – startup founders’ community,
- access to APIs and test applications from our partner Orange Romania, or
- a fast track to Orange Fab Accelerator.